I have just set up the fantasy football league for the 2015 season. I made 4 Div's of 5 teams so that a total of 20 teams. Any one wanting in send me an email at robin@ontiltradio let me know what Div you want in. North, South, East, West

First Come, First Serve

Views: 223

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I want in. 

Ok we have one new team in the South, we need to fill all 20 teams b4 we can set up a live draft.

im a Chiefs fan where do i belong?

i want in ......the South.........i am from South Carolina ;-)

somehow i cant find it on espn searching on tilt radio.....do you  have the direct link?

-TheMilkMan-

aka MILKMANMIKE

aka

Mike  ....lol

Ok the South is full, we still have a few more spots, so get them while they last

yes im in please. haydensample@gmail.com
forgot west div please

I just sent you an email but in case you don't get it i would love to be in this league, preferably the West division....GO RAMS 

pc2play@yahoo.com

I Like to join myself I'm in the east and or south which ever you  have openings for since I'm from Carolina :)

snosibekennels@hotmail.com

I'LL TAKE ANYTHING LOCATION WISE NORMALLY I SAY THE EAST BUT MY EAGLES ARE THERE AND THEY SUCK SUCK SUCK. I'LL TAKES WHATS AVAILABLE

RSS

OnTilt Radio brings you a great line up of Poker Radio Broadcasting, Podcasts, poker Social Networking, forum, photos, videos and more.

Friendly Sites

Come play with us at ACR

%ALT_TXT%%

Donate Now.. and Friendly Offers

I just signed up for a free bitcoin wallet on Coinbase - try it!

Get and give free bitcoin by inviting your friends

OTR Leaderboard

"You must be a member of OnTilt Radio to participate in the OTR League Final Table Games"

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

© 2017   Created by ColoPoker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service