a few months ago, someone in chat was suggesting a company to invest in, that was involved in the production of marajuana.  I looked into the company's filings, etc.  In my humble opinion,  it was extremely speculative at best.  

However, its obvious to me that there will be a lot of $$ to me made from investing in weed.  You might want to look at a company in Phoenix, AZ...Insys Theraputics.   They will be bringing a product to market soon...with FDA approval...that uses synthetic THC for pain relief for cancer patients.  Here is a quote:

Insys Therapeutics is a specialty pharmaceutical company that develops and commercializes innovative drugs and novel drug delivery systems of therapeutic molecules that improve the quality of life of patients. Using proprietary sublingual spray technology and capabilities to develop pharmaceutical cannabinoids, INSYS is developing a pipeline of products intending to address unmet medical needs and the clinical shortcomings of existing commercial products. INSYS currently markets one product, SUBSYS(R) (fentanyl sublingual spray), CII, and has received approval for the marketing of SYNDROS(TM) (dronabinol) oral solution, CII, a proprietary, orally administered liquid formulation of dronabinol that INSYS believes has distinct advantages over the current formulation of dronabinol in soft gel capsule. INSYS is committed to developing medications for potentially treating addiction to opioids, opioid overdose, epilepsy, and other disease areas with a significant unmet need.

They report quarterly earnings next on Aug. 1.  There has been insider buying.  They will be presenting at conferences next month at various places.  

Just don't blame me if you buy shares, and they go completely belly up. stock symbol is INSY

Views: 31

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

As Gilda Radnor used to say....never mind!  Management of this company is now in deep doo doo for giving kickbacks to doctor to prescribe their previous pain killer...was was a powerful opioid.  So, even if their new pain killer is an outrageous success, Insy Theraputic may be paying out enormous fines.  Maybe some will go to jail over this one.  Personally, with this new news, which just came out...I would not invest any $ in this company.

There are several penny stocks to consider I have 5 picks I plan to invest in gl.

RSS

OnTilt Radio brings you a great line up of Poker Radio Broadcasting, Podcasts, poker Social Networking, forum, photos, videos and more.

Friendly Sites

Come play with us at ACR

%ALT_TXT%%

Donate Now.. and Friendly Offers

I just signed up for a free bitcoin wallet on Coinbase - try it!

Get and give free bitcoin by inviting your friends

OTR Leaderboard

"You must be a member of OnTilt Radio to participate in the OTR League Final Table Games"

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

© 2017   Created by ColoPoker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service