how do u rate americas cardroom,real money ?

Views: 37

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i think they set up hands for big rake.everytime you get heads up you and your opponnent will hit the flop good. ex. you K7 oppn.A7  and flop 776  or similar every time.see for yourself. heads up both of you fill up...its bs. but usa players dont have too many options so they exploit that. IMO

my rating is very low

i deposited there abot 5 hours ago and they are claiming to have not recieved the money. but yet it shows that the transaction was canceele but the money is nowhere to be found.im pissed.

never again! i flopped a set 3 times on same table.guy called all in with no draw no pair.only possible hand was runner straight.of course he hit hte  runner runner straight.he did it to me three times in about 20 minutes.whats the odds of that.i called them to review my history.ive played on about 30 sites for real money and have never seen anything like it.its rigged.also they put us players on one side of table and rest on other side.weird huh?i reccomend nobody from u.s to deposit there unless u like to give ur money away.i deposited 110 dollars last nite and got screwed so many times it was unreal.i have never seen a site so bad in my life.broke quick.ill never deposit there again!!

RSS

OnTilt Radio brings you a great line up of Poker Radio Broadcasting, Podcasts, poker Social Networking, forum, photos, videos and more.

Friendly Sites

36% Rakeback

Come play with us at ACR

%ALT_TXT%%

Events

Donate Now.. and Friendly Offers

I just signed up for a free bitcoin wallet on Coinbase - try it!

Get and give free bitcoin by inviting your friends

OTR Leaderboard

"You must be a member of OnTilt Radio to participate in the OTR League Final Table Games"

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

© 2017   Created by ColoPoker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service