I've owned shares of 888 (EIHDF) since the spring of 2013...right around the time that Nevada and New Jersey began online poker within their states.  To date, I've gotten a yearly return on my investment of 12+% through dividends and appreciation in share value.

As they say, if you can't beat them, then join them.

There are a couple of different classes of shares you can buy.  The one I own, symbol EIHDF is presently trading at about $3.50 a share.  I have no intention of selling anytime soon.  The last numbers reported by the company are good.

The risks:  Both online and live poker participation is starting to level off or maybe go down, on the world-wide scale.  888 is in Gibralter.  England recently put a heavier tax on online poker winnings on its citizens. 

And you cannot sell call options against shares of EIHDF.

But so far, I'm very happy with past results.  I have not taken any money off the table yet.

Views: 17

Reply to This

OnTilt Radio brings you a great line up of Poker Radio Broadcasting, Podcasts, poker Social Networking, forum, photos, videos and more.

Friendly Sites

Come play with us at ACR

%ALT_TXT%%

Donate Now.. and Friendly Offers

I just signed up for a free bitcoin wallet on Coinbase - try it!

Get and give free bitcoin by inviting your friends

OTR Leaderboard

"You must be a member of OnTilt Radio to participate in the OTR League Final Table Games"

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

© 2017   Created by ColoPoker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service