This is a classic word scramble game. In this game you will be given a set of scrambled letters, and you are required to rearrange them into a meaningful word. After you complete this task, email pamela@
with your answers. You will be entered into a draw for a seat to ACR $25k. Winner will be announced Sunday Morning.
OTR Blender Benders Word Scramble
1. RULLBYTSEBE________________(2 words)
2. GISARLBATIHTOTB________________(2 words)
3. RCDCEAAS________________(2 words)
4. CAUIMSTDCYORNM________________( 2 words)
5. DPOERPSIEAX________________(2 words)
6. LFOONMAR________________(1 word)
7. TLL-SHGHOWPII________________(3 words)
8. JBTRCREAOTKES________________(3 words)
9. ALYSDDO________________(2 words)
10. COLK________________(1 word)
12. SFTOFIU________________(1 word)
13. YAPTTOISAN________________(2 words)
14. ORYOOPIILPPASERNT________________(2 words)
15. LRTEHO-A________________(2 words)
16. URENRNERUN-NR________________(2 words)
17. DFAPESFOPN________________(2 words)
18. LISANSTTEIOPO________________(2 words)
19. TISBTENRG________________(2 words)
20. FKEADOINRTHE________________(4 words)
21. MAIEGRNG________________(2 words)
22. IRDIARBL________________(1 word)
23. OP-IKMNTRELOI________________(3 words)
24. ETRPMIKOLI________________(2 words)
25. SELMCTIADIEN________________(3 words)
CLUES FOR Blender Benders:
1)- An inside straight draw. Same as a Gutshot.
2) - Same as an Open End Straight. Four cards to a straight in denomination sequence.
3) - The fourth and last card of a particular rank to become available.
4) - Cards that are available for every player to use in making a hand. Usually dealt face up somewhere in the middle of the table.
5) - An exposed pair, as opposed to a split pair or a hidden pair.
6) - The casino representative in charge of the card room or a section of a card room.
7) - Having a lock on part of a pot.
8) - Forms of poker in which the pot is split between the best hand and best lowball hand.
9) - Draw poker in which a pair of jacks is the minimum hand permitted to start the action.
10) - To give favorable odds to an opponent.
11) - A hand that cannot be beaten. Also called the NUT.
12) - A cheat who can manipulate the cards to deal himself or another player agood hand.
13) - Not of the same suit.
14) - A player who rarely folds, thus who frequently calls better hands and loses.
15) - An employee of the gaming establishment whose primary purpose is just to play and help keep enough players at a table. The prop player does not participate in wins or losses.
16) - To take money or chips off the table during play.
17) - A hand made using both of the last two cards dealt.
18) - To get a good hand beat.
19) - The next to last or last position.
20) - An unethical and often illegal means of raising whereby a player puts a call-size stack of chips into the pot and, after observing the reactions of the players, then goes back to his stack and puts out more.
21) - Three cards all the same rank.
22) - A standard game where players can come and go as they choose.
23) - A spectator behind the rail.
24) - A game where there is no maximum bet; a player can wager any amount (perhaps above some minimum) up to whatever money is on the table in front of him.
25) - A poker game wherein the amount to be bet is fixed, or at most variable within a prescribed minimum and maximum.
26) - A hand consisting of two pair, threes over twos.
1) Belly Buster
3) Case Card
8)Jacks or Better
20)Three of a Kind
25)Mites and Lice
psst.... it says email your answers in. Not post them.. lol
You do realize there are 25 Benders Word Scrambles but 26 clues? The number 7 clue is not up on the scramble. Or am i missing something? Or perhaps won something for pointing it out ;)
Yes, there is a mistake. See skrin above.
P.S. but why is not reaction to our answers?
© Copyright OnTilt Radio LLC.