Hello All, this is where the games and passwords will be posted for all of the OTR games played at Americas Card Room (ACR)

PW for Morning Coffee Crew is BEANS, PW for Afternoon Grinders Tuesday $25 Freebuy is Reefer, PW to the Afternoon Grinders Friday $25 freebuy is puffpuffpass,   PW for OTR Afternoon Grinders League is OTRNOONERS, PW for OTR/BSO BYOC is BSOROCKS  PW for ALL OTR/ACR league Buyin Games is OTRROCKS..  GOOD LUCK ALL!!!!

Views: 35571

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

grr

For tonight's game OTR Taking it down copy n past this OTRROCKS you should be good to go

Hi, poker brothers & sisters....just bested a field of 645 to earn a seat on ACR for their Million tourney Oct 4th ($540.00 buy in).....wasn't an OTR event, just a FREEBUY FREEROLL (they are running several a day until Oct 4th)......btw, still having trouble finding passwords for OTR;'s "Bottoms Up" & "Morning Coffee" freerolls on ACR....if anyone knows the procedure to find them please let me know....Thanks in Advance, & good luck at the tables!    J. Jeff Martino

I can't get it to take the password either!!! used caps and small case. didnt work either way

won't le tme put pw in

I tried to type it in and it won't take it

hey i dont see the password anywhere

I TRIED AS WELL AND I DONT THINK ITS WORKING

Buongiorno a tutti

Questa sera ci sono partite?

WHAT IS THE PASSWORD TO THE BLUE OPTICS TOURNEY TOMORROW ON ACR

BSOROCKS

RSS

OnTilt Radio brings you a great line up of Poker Radio Broadcasting, Podcasts, poker Social Networking, forum, photos, videos and more.

Friendly Sites

Come play with us at ACR

%ALT_TXT%%

Donate Now.. and Friendly Offers

I just signed up for a free bitcoin wallet on Coinbase - try it!

Get and give free bitcoin by inviting your friends

OTR Leaderboard

"You must be a member of OnTilt Radio to participate in the OTR League Final Table Games"

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

© 2017   Created by ColoPoker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service