Hello All, this is where the games and passwords will be posted for all of the OTR games played at Americas Card Room (ACR)

PW for Morning Coffee Crew is BEANS, PW for Afternoon Grinders Tuesday $25 Freebuy is Reefer, PW to the Afternoon Grinders Friday $25 freebuy is puffpuffpass,   PW for OTR Afternoon Grinders League is OTRNOONERS, PW for OTR/BSO BYOC is BSOROCKS  PW for ALL OTR/ACR league Buyin Games is OTRROCKS..  GOOD LUCK ALL!!!!

Views: 35690

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't know if it matters, but I could see this info (mainly the passwords) when I was not yet signed in to my OTR account. Just thought I'd mention it. This place is great though, thanks guys!

WHERE THE PW FOR THE BOTTOM UP TORNY

Hi, I used to play over at Hog Wild and am now looking for a place to freeroll.  Any suggestions?  So, it looks like this site plays some games at Americas Card Room and some at ontiltcardroom.com, is that right?  Are there any cash freerolls, or do you need to qualify first??

Any suggestions,  put in the password for the JOJOS coffee crew and it says invalid password!

I cannot get the pw to work?

TRIED ALL OF THE PASSWORDS!  NONE OF THEM WORK!  SO GUESS THIS IS REALLY PRIVATE GAMES FOR A SELECT FEW!

I can't seem to find the new password for the morning coffee crew. ugh. maybe next time.

good luck to the members registered.

whats password for todays game

HOW ABOUT THE COACHES CORNER PW TONIGHT?

I received my chip in the mail for knocking JoJo out of the Morning Coffee Crew! thanks OTR!!  You Rock!!!

Anyone know the PW for the OTR Morning Wakeup?

and me say to

RSS

OnTilt Radio brings you a great line up of Poker Radio Broadcasting, Podcasts, poker Social Networking, forum, photos, videos and more.

Friendly Sites

Come play with us at ACR

%ALT_TXT%%

Events

Donate Now.. and Friendly Offers

I just signed up for a free bitcoin wallet on Coinbase - try it!

Get and give free bitcoin by inviting your friends

OTR Leaderboard

"You must be a member of OnTilt Radio to participate in the OTR League Final Table Games"

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

© 2017   Created by ColoPoker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service