OnTilt Radio is the perfect place to get staked for  buyin tournaments, and we love seeing as many Tilters  playing in tournaments as possible.

Remember, if you ask for a stake and don't sell any shares, you can simply cancel your event and refund your backers!!  If you have what it takes then don't be shy, Here are some ways to protect yourself, so be  very careful who you ask and how you get staked.

STAKING:

Decide on what games/limits/duration you're looking for a stake for, and then simply make a thread in the staking forum, again being sure to follow the staking forum rules. The rules thread covers the bare minimum you should post in a thread seeking a stake - the more information you can provide and the more open you are with your motivation for seeking a stake, the more attractive a prospect you will appear to potential stakers, all other things being equal. If and when someone accepts you as a stakee, then you can correspond with them as you wish, but be sure to keep your thread updated, and keep your rail thread updated if you decide to or are required to make one!

PROTECT YOURSELF :

- Getting details from stakees. Not just internet usernames and an e-mail, but a real and verifiable name, address and phone number and any other relevant information.

- Asking people you know have dealt with a potential stakee before or people who have staked them before for a 'reference'.

- Ensuring that your staking agreement is as comprehensive as possible. Not only what limits your stakee is going to be playing at and how profits will be distributed, but what hours they are going to play, at what intervals any profits will be distributed, whether specific site bonuses and/or rakeback apply as part of a deal, what should be done in case of a disagreement (before entering a deal it may be worth appointing a person you both trust as an arbiter in case of any disagreements) and so on and so forth.

- Using a secure, reliable, and of course legal method of transferring funds.

DISCLAIMER: OTR Will NOT be held responsible for lost monies, or scams.

Views: 776

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey everyone, was looking for a stake 7.50 500gtd Ko, or 5.50 500gtd Ante Up tourney, or any other tourney on wpn network. i am open to games. and can talk terms with backer. thanks and good luck everyone! i can also provide stats if need

Ah what the hell. I will multi table 5 or 6  micro ring games at  80 cent max just to get a roll going. Playing for 4 hours for 30 cents in these FRs is brutal if you go out before the FT you get nothing lol. I will start with 5 BIs for the 80 cent buy ins. 4.00 stake that is and will be open to some micro mtts .I  will do sb plus 50/50 just to get a roll going.  I will put plenty of volumn in .. I grind all day everyday and night  here lately. Up to the staker when they wanna end the stake . If interested feel free to PM me. This is my new poker home.

Peace.

Lance J

ACR: TheDudeAbide

would like to apply myself for the 420 game today 3/28/2016 if anyone would stake me until i get this other forum private gamer owner to pay me sad i won first and have to Hurry up and Wait lol Anyway pretty sure all know me here at OTR honest good player with high stats when coming to winning ! 50/50  on all winnings if care to Stake me pm me my name is SuperdaveUp1 ACR ty !

I'm looking for stakes into some micro MTT.  I'd really like to run in the $1.10 to $5.50 range.  If you look at my sharkscope I've crushed micro and kinda beat up my stats by playing $11 MTT etc.  I am a very good poker player, and have a very good knowledge of the game.  I just need a start to get my BR going as well as help you. 

Please PM me with any information wanted or needed.

I would do 70/30 with make up.  Please let me know ASAP

Chef O Chips (ACR name)

Any body wanna stake a brother?

Do you want to make some Money? Stake me and i will win, been in this hole past week need to climb out Build [ U S ] a Bankroll ! Dont care if its small stake med. or large i will win! let me know ty Everyone here at OTR know's i can play and have above average stats with big wins 71 % atleast time in final 15 cash/ ty pm me if interested!.

Whats up all I play mostly mirco stakes MTTs.  Message me to cut a deal my stats are in the link below.

Message me on here if you want to cut a deal.

http://www.pocketfives.com/profiles/tylerdurden55/

Any backers need a good horse to run for them on ACR? Have played online for years, starting on FTP in the glory days (i miss that site :(..) with decent results, I FTd the 10k Daily Dollar rebuy 4 times, winning it twice. My screenname on ACR is "HERE4DALLULZ". I have never deposited and have been grinding freerolls to get a roll to play the micro stake MTTs. I then admittingly use bad BRM to usually bust my roll.  I have a ROI of 191% in the $1 games (around 180 games), I was 2/540 in an OTR Evening Grinders BSO night couple weeks ago, then a few days later i was 1/383 in the .11 100 GNT, and last night i got 15th in the 3.30 1500 gnt after running AQ into AK BTN v BB :(. 

If anyone is interested or have any questions feel free to ask.

thank you,

Jason

Edit: as i post this i am deep in the .11 100gnt again...15/23 (633 runners)

RSS

OnTilt Radio brings you a great line up of Poker Radio Broadcasting, Podcasts, poker Social Networking, forum, photos, videos and more.

Friendly Sites

36% Rakeback

Come play with us at ACR

%ALT_TXT%%

Events

Donate Now.. and Friendly Offers

I just signed up for a free bitcoin wallet on Coinbase - try it!

Get and give free bitcoin by inviting your friends

OTR Leaderboard

"You must be a member of OnTilt Radio to participate in the OTR League Final Table Games"

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

© 2017   Created by ColoPoker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service