Our latest sponsors.

Place Your Ad Here

OnTilt Radio

Your Poker Radio-Social Network

Howdy Tilters.. I had a long chat with the CEO of NLC2  NoLimitCoinPoker, and I need to compile a list of ALL Players who have already signed up that did NOT get any promo coin.. I have all your emails, but it is so many, and it's very hard to track them all and make a list.. As soon as I get everyone listed here.. I will send it over to NLC2 so they can credit your account accordingly.. So Please put your NLC Poker Screen Name in this thread..  Thanks all...

Pam

PS  for those of you still needing to sign up.. Here is OTR's affiliate link.. OTR appreciates  it if you use our link..

Affiliate URL: https://www.nolimitcoinpoker.com/58577

Views: 221

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

salimoney1292

SlowRoll

How long did it take to get your no deposit bonus?  Just curious as I have not received as of yet.  Thanks.

What Happen to the tournys on NLC no tournys the last two days, where did thay go ,Stephen Stewart, user name on NLC elmo

187Poker1

Perrywh

littlej1984

RSS

OnTilt Radio brings you a great line up of Poker Radio Broadcasting, Podcasts, poker Social Networking, forum, photos, videos and more.

Join Us On Social Media

DONATE TO OTR

Friendly Offers

I just signed up for a free bitcoin wallet on Coinbase - try it!

Get and give free bitcoin by inviting your friends

OTR Leaderboard

"You must be a member of OnTilt Radio to participate in the OTR League Final Table Games"

ESPN Poker News

Events

© 2019   Created by ColoPoker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service