OTR Poker Trivia Questions This for $20 FREE NoLimitCoinPoker Cash!!!! There will be 10 Poker Trivia Questions you must solve and answer in this thread.. All entrants will be entered into a draw for the $20 NLC Cash. Please use OTR's Link HERE to get your NLC2 poker account..
Winner will be announced in this thread.. so you MUST check back to see if you won.. Once I announce the winner.. you only have 24 hrs to claim your prize.. Winner will be announced Next Monday May 27th, 2019
1. In hand one you hold AdAh. The flop comes 5h6d8s. You are in the hand with two other players. How many hands can your opponents have that would have you beat at this time?
2. In hand two you hold KsKc. The flop comes AsKhJd. You are in the hand with one other player. How many hands can your opponent have that would have you beat at this time?
3. In hand three you hold 7h8h. The flop comes 6h9dAh. Preflop you had put your opponent on a pocket pair and now you fear he has trips. If he does have trips, how many outs do you have to beat his hand?
4. In hand four you still hold 7h8h. The board now reads 6h9dAh9h with the 9h coming on the turn. You had put your opponent on trips on the flop but you have now hit your flush. You are free to bet because the board holds no danger for you since a flush beats trips.
5. In hand five you hold 9dJd. After the turn the board reads 8dTcAdTd. It is possible that you do not have the best hand. How many outs will give you the nuts (an unbeatable hand) no matter what your opponent(s) hold?
6. In hand six you hold AdTs. The flop comes AsJs9s. There are 36 combinations of two Spades that would give your opponent a flush and have you beat. Besides these 36 hands, how many other hands beat you in this scenario?
7. In hand seven you still hold AdTs. The board reads AsJs9s5s5d. Do you have the nuts? Pick the answer that is most accurate. (The nuts is an unbeatable hand)
No, two or three hands can beat me
No, four or more hands can beat me
8. In hand eight you hold 6d2d. The flop comes 6s6c2c. The turn is the 6h and the river is the 4c. The board reads 6s6c2c6h4c. How many hands have beat you on the river?
9. In hand nine you hold 7s9s. The flop comes 9h7d6h. How many hands have you beat at this point?
10. In hand ten you still hold 7s9s and, after the turn, the board reads 9h7d6hKh. Assuming your opponent has the best possible hand at this point, how many outs do you have to win the hand?